Mail Metrics Customer Relationship Management Expertise
Defining a good CRM strategy helps companies to interact efficiently with their customers and prospects. CRM systems use technology to organize and automate business processes. It may be used for a sales, marketing or customer support.
The goal of a CRM system is to acquire new customers, to enhance existing strategies and processes, along with improving costumers lifetime value. A CRM system helps to develop marketing targets and relationship marketing. Mail Metrics’ CRM experts are here to help you to take advantage of using a CRM system.
Benefits of working with our CRM experts
Mail Metrics assists your CRM solution increase the lifetime value of your customers. We help you to create a software program that perfectly adapts to the needs of your business.
Our team of CRM experts enhances the value of your current customer data by developing providing solutions that match the existing needs of your clients. You will increase the average value of the purchases and the purchasing frequency of your customers.
Our Scope of Action
With our Expert CRM Team, we will determine the specific needs of your business. Based on our diverse experiences (automotive, pharmaceutical, media, consumer goods, travel, etc.) we will identify the strengths of your business and how to get your customers more engaged. Based on our recommendations and needs, goals will be clearly identified.
This is the first step of our strategies. We will then create a roadmap of the CRM system, defining the different phases step by step with objectives and deadlines.
Your customers will not be the only ones to get our attention, with Mail Metrics expertise the CRM solution will be smoothly introduced into your company’s IT infrastructure. Mail Metrics’ training team will make sure that your staff will be proficient in the CRM software.
Here is an example of how we can proceed:
Understanding Current Websites
- Available Data (on surf/emailing/sales…)
- Existing Tools (database, emailing, tracking…)
- Actions implemented in the past
Understanding Key Performance Indicators
- Activity Metrics
- Member and Client Segmentations
- Potential revenue opportunities per target and action
Definition of Objectives and Priorities
- Validation of global and segmented priorities
- Quantification of the objectives
Identification of E-marketing/e-CRM Guidelines, Metrics and Tools
- E-Marketing/e-CRM Guidelines: identification of potential actions and limits
- Performance metrics: choice of preliminary/mid-term/final metrics
- e-Marketing/e-CRM Tools: choice of easy-to-use and DataMart links with e-CRM emailing and tracking solutions
Action Plan and Budget
- Key quarterly objectives and deadlines
- Action plan design and implementation consultation
- Metrics tracking
Resources and Organization
- Resource allocation to action plan
Evaluation and Learning
- Continuous analysis of action’ results and readjustment of priorities (monthly)